Take Your First Step
to Saving Energy
Year-Round Comfort at Your Fingertips
Thermostats are the unsung heroes of heating and cooling systems—they help keep our homes comfortable no matter the season, and save us money in the process. Did you know that your thermostat can control the temperature, humidity and with some you can even control your home temperature through your smartphone? But, with all of the up-and-coming technology in the thermostat world, how do you know which thermostat fits your lifestyle? That’s where we come in, our experienced heating and cooling technicians can help you find the right HVAC system, and the perfect thermostat to control it.
Thermostats don’t work on their own, they are dependent on the heating & cooling equipment as well. At Airtron Heating and Air Conditioning we know that quality equipment and regular maintenance can provide you with the overall home comfort you expect from your furnace and air conditioner.
DO IT YOURSELF? MAYBE NOT
- If your home isn’t reaching the desired temperature your thermostat is almost never to blame. More likely it’s an HVAC system problem.
- Many thermostats come with a lifetime guarantee, because they almost never fail
- Programmable thermostats are only as good as the efficiency of the heating and cooling system you are running
- The return of thermostats purchased at big box stores is nearly 90% (because it did not fix the problem)
- You are not using more energy by setting your thermostat back when you are away and the system doesn’t work harder to reach the desired temperature.
The Hive is all about controlling your home systems right in the palm of your hand. The Hive Home can turn on and off lights, lower or raise the temperature and control home security from anywhere. The Hive Packs work with most voice controlled speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Echo, Google Home and IFTTT.